Terms and Conditions
By signing up and participating in the Thorntons Refreshing Rewards Program, you expressly agree to all terms and conditions of the Thorntons Refreshing Rewards Program.
Thorntons Refreshing Rewards program is available at participating Thorntons locations.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change, at any time, without notice, at the sole discretion of Thorntons LLC
The following conditions and restrictions apply:
- Thorntons LLC expressly reserves the right to discontinue the Thorntons Refreshing Rewards program, at any time, at its sole discretion.
- You cannot use multiple rewards for multiples of the same item in the same transaction.
- Membership and benefits cannot be transferred to another person or Thorntons Refreshing Rewards Member.
- You can only sign up for one Thorntons Refreshing Rewards account.
- Fuel discounts cannot be combined with any other type of fuel discounts, except when explicitly stated.
- All Thorntons Refreshing Rewards cards are licensed to Thorntons LLC and you acquire no ownership interest or property right thereto. No right, title or interest in any intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights, used by Thorntons LLC in connection with the Thorntons Refreshing Rewards card or program is transferred to you except as expressly authorized in writing and signed by Thorntons LLC
- Thorntons LLC expressly reserves the right to suspend, terminate or discontinue a Thorntons Refreshing Rewards member’s rewards for misuse or at any time for any reason.
- Thorntons LLC makes no express or implied warranties regarding the Thorntons Refreshing Rewards card, program or your participation therein.
- To report cards lost or stolen or to obtain a replacement card, call guest services 1-866-473-0017 between 8am and 5pm eastern time.
- If at any time you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions or with other aspects of the Thorntons Refreshing Rewards Program, you can un-enroll or deactivate your Thorntons Refreshing Rewards account by contacting
- Thorntons Guest Services department at http://www.thorntonsinc.com/contact/Guest-services
- By maintaining a Thorntons Refreshing Reward account, you agree to receive communications, advertising and marketing material from Thorntons and to keep your account information current and accurate, including a current email address.
- You acknowledge that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older. If you are between the age of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), you acknowledge that you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to have an account through the Thorntons Refreshing Reward Program.
- The Refreshing Rewards Program shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provision. The state or federal courts located in Jefferson County, Kentucky shall be the exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any dispute, suit, damage, or claim for liability (“claims”) arising from or associated with your use of or access to the Thorntons Refreshing Rewards Program.
- Any claims shall proceed only on an individual basis without the right for any such claims to be on a class action basis or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of others. Claims may not be joined or consolidated unless agreed to in writing by all parties.
Fleet Credit Card Information
Guests using a fleet credit card will not receive fuel discounts as part of the Refreshing Rewards program. Fleet credit cards include, but are not limited to those cards issued by: Wright Express®, WEX Fleet One®, Fuel Man®, Voyager® and Comdata®. Thorntons may, at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, change or modify those credit cards or fleet credit cards that are included or excluded from receiving any and all rewards under the Thorntons’ Refreshing Rewards program.